“If you’re a CEO of an organization, your most valuable asset’s your time. You measure every minute of your day. You have to pick what you’re going to be involved in very intentionally and with whom you’re going to be involved. I can say, without hesitation, our investment in NACBH and their investment in us has been the most significant advancement of our mission.” – John Damon, CEO, Canopy Children’s Solutions
Become an NACBH Member Organization
NACBH members provide a full array of children’s behavioral health services licensed by state health, education, child welfare and/or juvenile justice agencies.They are committed to improving clinical practice, systems of care and the public policies affecting them. Our purpose is to provide the leadership to make these efforts a success.
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy in Washington on issues that affect your organization.
- Regular communication about public policy, emerging trends, information resources and more.
- Member registration rates for the annual public policy meeting and annual technical meeting.
- Participation in NACBH Standards Committee and Public Policy Committee.
- Access to a collegial peer network of knowledgeable industry leaders.
Contact us for more information
Please contact us if you’d like more information about NACBH or joining our association.